What is a tension fabric graphic?
Tension fabric graphics attach to a frame so the fabric is taut edge-to-edge, creating “tension.” Typically, the graphic has Velcro hook sewn along the border, usually top and bottom, and attaches to Velcro loop on the frame. A silicone bead or welting can also be sewn to the edge of the tension fabric graphic. Those are referred to as Silicone Edge Graphics(SEG).
What are the benefits of fabric graphics vs. traditional first surface graphics?
Ask a Question
- Flexibility. An array of fabric options and finishing exists. Fabric graphics can be adapted to just about any hardware
- Storage and Shipping. Fabric is lighter than many other graphics. Fold your graphics neatly when in storage and take up much less space.
- Care. Fabric graphics can be washed and steamed and are just as durable and long lasting as traditional graphics.
- Lightweight. Larger graphics weigh less, perfect for draping or creating space definition.
- Cost. More image bang for the buck!
- Green. There are the obvious transportation and storage benefits. Even more exciting is the growing list of fabric options created from recycled materials.
- No Glare. Fabric is the perfect choice for media walls or any backdrop that is being photographed or filmed.
- Versatility. Fabric can be applied to most display and hardware options and is perfect for skinning or covering displays or objects. Custom covers can be created to drape over objects, wrap, or completely pillowcase them!
Add designs and photos to your personal gallery simply by clicking on the +My Gallery links
Then email your "My Gallery" to colleagues, friends, or your favorite exhibit designer. There's no better way to begin designing a display that reflects your exhibit marketing goals.
Note: My Gallery uses a temporary browser cookie to store your gallery. We recommend that you send your gallery to your email address if you need to retain it for longer than 30 days.
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Production-ready artwork (when applicable) must accompany the order confirmation. Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping changes.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Shipping is based on the availability of materials and graphics. Additional charges may apply if materials or graphics must be expedited.
- Shorter lead times may be available based on schedule openings in Customer Service and Production. Rush charges may apply.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Please check for product availability on ALL RENTAL exhibits.
varies depending on the packaging and the shipping method.
Variables include but are not limited to:
- Dimensional Weight vs. Actual Weight: Dimensional weight is defined as
crate or case size. On most air shipments, the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight
- Portable Cases vs. Wood Crates or Molded Tubs (where applicable): Exhibit
designs that require one wood crate would require multiple portable cases. Selecting one vs.
the other affects the total weight (dimensional or actual).
- Freight Carrier: LTL carriers (Less than Truckload) quote freight based
on space used. UPS, FedEx, and air freight carriers quote freight based on either the
dimensional or the actual weight of the shipment.
- Freight Service Level (number of days): Service levels range from Same
Day Delivery to Two Week Delivery.
For more information about exhibit weights and freight options, please contact your local
Electrical, Cord, and Wire Management
varies depending on the display and each exhibitor's requirements. When ordering your trade show display, consider the following electrical/wire management issues and discuss your options with an exhibit professional:
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords
By reviewing your wiring options BEFORE
you order your display, you'll save TIME
and ensure your exhibit exceeds your expectations and your installation is trouble-free.