How are your iPad and Surface Stands/Kiosks different from other Tablet Stands on the market?
Honestly, there's no comparison when it comes to quality and features.
Ask a Question
- Designed to Perform: Our Tablet stands were designed and built to withstand the rigors of tradeshows, events, and retail applications. That's not true of most tablet stands which are built with thin wall steel tubing, require lengthy assembly, and are either heavy or disposable.
- Engineered Aluminum Extrusion: Nearly all our stands are built with engineered aluminum extrusion. That's a big difference. It's lightweight, durable, and is designed for accessories such as brochure holders, graphics, and shelves.
- Rotating Swivel Stop™: The patent-pending Swivel Stop makes it easy to rotate the locking clamshell frame from portrait to landscape. As it rotates, it snaps into place.
- Anti-theft Clamshell or Enclosure: The iPad clamshell frames come with two locks. Your iPad is secure in the clamshell but can be removed in seconds at the end of the day. The Surface 2 Enclosure has (6) hex screws.
- Assembly: Typically no more than three or four components and the tool(s) is included.
- Colors Choices: Most models are available in black, white, and silver. All are powder-coated for a durable, scratch-resistant finish.
Add designs and photos to your personal gallery simply by clicking on the +My Gallery links
Then email your "My Gallery" to colleagues, friends, or your favorite exhibit designer. There's no better way to begin designing a display that reflects your exhibit marketing goals.
Note: My Gallery uses a temporary browser cookie to store your gallery. We recommend that you send your gallery to your email address if you need to retain it for longer than 30 days.
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Production-ready artwork (when applicable) must accompany the order confirmation. Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping changes.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Shipping is based on the availability of materials and graphics. Additional charges may apply if materials or graphics must be expedited.
- Shorter lead times may be available based on schedule openings in Customer Service and Production. Rush charges may apply.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Please check for product availability on ALL RENTAL exhibits.
varies depending on the packaging and the shipping method.
Variables include but are not limited to:
- Dimensional Weight vs. Actual Weight: Dimensional weight is defined as
crate or case size. On most air shipments, the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight
- Portable Cases vs. Wood Crates or Molded Tubs (where applicable): Exhibit
designs that require one wood crate would require multiple portable cases. Selecting one vs.
the other affects the total weight (dimensional or actual).
- Freight Carrier: LTL carriers (Less than Truckload) quote freight based
on space used. UPS, FedEx, and air freight carriers quote freight based on either the
dimensional or the actual weight of the shipment.
- Freight Service Level (number of days): Service levels range from Same
Day Delivery to Two Week Delivery.
For more information about exhibit weights and freight options, please contact your local
Electrical, Cord, and Wire Management
varies depending on the display and each exhibitor's requirements. When ordering your trade show display, consider the following electrical/wire management issues and discuss your options with an exhibit professional:
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords
By reviewing your wiring options BEFORE
you order your display, you'll save TIME
and ensure your exhibit exceeds your expectations and your installation is trouble-free.